Worktop Jig Safety
Before starting please take some time to read through instructions carefully.
- All Unika jigs have been designed to be as easy as possible to use, however we recommend that, if you are inexperienced, you practise on off-cuts prior to the first installation.
- Make sure all cables are clear of the router.
- Make sure the work piece is correctly supported.
- Always use protective goggles when using the router.
- Do not switch router on with blade touching the work.
- Never remove the router when it is switched on and moving.
- Make sure there are no obstructions to the path of the router.