The Compact Hinge Jig can be used to recess 76mm and 102mm hinges in doors and door frames.
Simply to use and operate.
Quick set up. Fastest set up time of any other Hinge Jig. No moving parts.
Essential geometry always guaranteed.
Includes full set of easy to understand user instructions, nylon locating pins, fixing bradawls and includes a corner chisel to finish each hinge neatly and quickly.
All essential information is engraved into the jig.
Manufactured from compact laminate guaranteed never to warp.
Machined on the latest CNC machine using diamond cutters for accuracy and a smooth finish.
- Make sure all cables are clear of the router.
- Make sure the work piece is correctly supported.
- Always use protective goggles when using the router.
- Do not switch router on with blade touching the work.
- Never remove the router when it is switched on and moving.
- Make sure there are no obstructions to the path of the router.
- Never try to cut more than 10mm depth on one cut.
- Do not force the router too fast. This can damage expensive router bits.
- Never remove the router from the jig whilst it is in motion. Always allow router to stop and switch off before removing.
- Ensure that the section of the worktop to be routed out is well supported from below.
- If routing for a long period of time, we advise that ear protection is worn.