- This jig is used to recess a 35mm hole cut out for cabinet hinges in kitchen doors and carcasses.
- Usually these holes are not ready cut on doors and carcasses where there is a built in dishwasher or fridge unit. Peg holes are set with a 3″ setting from top or bottom of the door but the jig can be used to set any height using the centre lines.
- There are pegs to set the correct distance in from the edge of the door.
- The jig is small and easier to use than a 35mm hole cut out on a standard worktop jig.
- Using a large jig can be difficult to clamp and level on a small door
- Once the router is set up for the worktop joint it is easy to cut these at the same time.
- Jig plate
- 4x aligning pegs
- Full user instructions
Directions for use:
Follow instruction manual.