Manufactured by Europe’s leading Worktop Jig Company, the Belfast/Butler Sink Jig is suitable for ceramic sinks up to 1050mm long and from 440-515mm wide.
Belfast/Butler sink jig will rout recesses into worktops for single or double Belfast sinks. It enables you to accurately rout a drip channel groove on the underside of the worktop and around the outside of the sink recess (5-6mm from the worktop edge).
- For Worktop Recess use with a 12.7mm Tungsten Carbide Router Cutter and 30mm Guide Bush.
- For Drip Channel groove use with a 5 or 6mm diameter (3/16” or ¼”) Tungsten Carbide Round Nose Cutter and 16mm Guide Bush.
- 12mm Hardwearing Compact Laminate
- Guaranteed never to warp
- Make sure all cables are clear of the router.
- Make sure the work piece is correctly supported.
- Always use protective goggles when using the router.
- Do not switch router on with blade touching the work.
- Never remove the router when it is switched on and moving.
- Make sure there are no obstructions to the path of the router.
- Never try to cut more than 10mm depth on one cut.
- Do not force the router too fast. This can damage expensive router bits.
- Never remove the router from the jig whilst it is in motion. Always allow router to stop and switch off before removing.
- Ensure that the section of the worktop to be routed out is well supported from below.
- If routing for a long period of time, we advise that ear protection is worn.